If you're not in marketing or sales, creating a realistic marketing plan isn't quite as much fun as having teeth pulled.
We reckon it's not as easy, either.
Especially if you're just getting started, a plan of action is critical--but you don't necessarily have room for an agency retainer or in-house team.
Even once you get going, your tactics will need to evolve with you. Relying on word-of-mouth and not seeing the customers like you used to? This is the six-hour block that will help demolish that roadblock.
Twice a month we reserve days to work one-on-one with entrepreneurs and team leaders, resulting in the plan they need to move forward.
6-hour Brainstorming + Planning Session
You tell us what questions you have and what you need, and we customize the session accordingly.
- Educational presentation on digital marketing, including techniques, tools and resources
- The help you need with: blueprinting a digital marketing ecosystem, creating a pitch deck for different audiences, developing a website, finding your most viable channels, conducting a SWOT analysis, identifying and attracting your ideal personae, pricing strategies, internationalization, etc.
- Bagels and coffee
Note: This is a working session! You and your team will be expected to collaborate alongside us. We're here to work and want you to make the most of our time together.
1. Schedule a time
We offer Plan in a Day sessions twice a month and they tend to fill up ~6 weeks in advance. We recommend getting in touch as soon as you can.
2. Compile assets
The more you know and have prepared, the more we can get accomplished. Sketches, drafts, vague ideas--all helpful.
3. Brew coffee
Go time! We arrive and work through the day, more effectively when caffeinated. You leave the office with an actionable plan.
Each Plan in a Day includes 1 hour of consultation after your sessions, so you can call us up with questions afterwards.
- 10:00-11:00: Education, questions
- 11:00-12:30: Discussion and analysis
- 12:30-1:30: Working lunch
- 1:30-4:00: Strategic planning
One simple price: $600*
*Plus travel outside 100 mile radius from our Austin headquarters
Is a Plan in a Day session right for me?
While getting a marketing strategy and plan down in a day is a great way to get the ball rolling, it doesn't make sense for all projects or businesses.
Plan in a Day sessions work well for:
- Business owners who can execute decisions quickly
- Entrepreneurs who already have a feel for their market, but feel like they're trying to drink out of a firehouse
To see if it's a good fit for your unique situation, get in touch.